In Australia, tenancy agreements always require an End of Lease service when vacating a rented property where pets, such as cats and dogs, have stayed. The service is done in the residence, yards, paths and all other areas occupied by the pets, and is only performed after all furniture are removed and the carpet has been cleaned. This is to deal with the possibility of fleas being present. As a protocol, upon completion and payment of the service, our team will provide you with a service sheet that you may present to the real estate agent to process your bond payment.
- Getting ready to leave your rented property?
- PEST CONTROL is the last thing you’ll need.
- We can arrive at your place as early as 7am, or you can leave a key out.
- Or, you can ask us to pick the key up from the real estate agent for an additional cost.
- A receipt will be issued to you on-the-spot so you can get our bond back right away.